• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0% consignment fees on Quality Comix - Scoop Article

46 posts in this topic

Our new home page is now online - New Home Page. Feedback solicited. We put a lot of thought into making everything even easier to navigate.

Also, our 0% commission on all CGC graded books is being offered for all who would like to consign. Just sign up and start listing. :headbang:

brent,

What are your rules regarding exclusivity? I imagine one's uploaded comic for a specific auction event must be exclusive, but what about an upload for your online Catalog listing?

i.e. Is it OK to list one's comic on another website as long as the asking price is not lower than the asking price on Quality Comix site? hm

This is very interesting!

Won't it create an awful lot of work for you? Receiving sold items and forwarding them on? I know I get sick of packing and posting when I sell just a few items on ebay.

Do you think it will be practical for UK based folk like me to list and sell on your site? hm

Just listed some junk.

Thanks Brent :headbang:

Now approve my ability to sell some raw junk :sumo:

Learn how to grade first :baiting:.......remember, I bought a few books from you in the last VCC and they have done terribly on consingment at my LCS. I was only able to get $80 for the Laurel and Hardy #1. :applause:

Just listed some junk.

Learn how to grade first :baiting:.......remember, I bought a few books from you in the last VCC and they have done terribly on consingment at my LCS. I was only able to get $80 for the Laurel and Hardy #1. :applause:

:(

Just listed some junk.

BTW, the owner has graded and priced out the Captain Savage #1 as a NM book for a client who is going to pick it up on the weekend....... :baiting:

Just listed some junk.

BTW, the owner has graded and priced out the Captain Savage #1 as a NM book for a client who is going to pick it up on the weekend....... :baiting:

Typical of your area. Bunch of dorks buying overgraded junk. Not surprised because unfortunately, I've been to the wasteland once for a con. Boy were there a bunch of overgraded drek. :whistle:

Just listed some junk.

Typical of your area. Bunch of dorks buying overgraded junk. Not surprised because unfortunately, I've been to the wasteland once for a con. Boy were there a bunch of overgraded drek. :whistle:

:cry: