• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect Auction

267 posts in this topic

So....has anyone received their winnings yet? I haven't, nor have I received any indication through email that my book is going to ship anytime soon. I'm assuming that like Comiclink, consigned auction books are already in their possession before the auction begins and/or ends, right?

This is my first time dealing with ComicConnect, either through the regular or auction format, so I'm not sure how long the "processing" may take. Anyone with some input to share...? (shrug)

When I inquired, CC told me that the seller had not shipped my book to them yet. Auction ended ten days ago and I elected for overnight shipping.

How long does the seller have to send their books in?

(shrug)

They just got my book in today.

You're kinda getting hosed on that overnight shipping. meh

So....has anyone received their winnings yet? I haven't, nor have I received any indication through email that my book is going to ship anytime soon. I'm assuming that like Comiclink, consigned auction books are already in their possession before the auction begins and/or ends, right?

This is my first time dealing with ComicConnect, either through the regular or auction format, so I'm not sure how long the "processing" may take. Anyone with some input to share...? (shrug)

When I inquired, CC told me that the seller had not shipped my book to them yet. Auction ended ten days ago and I elected for overnight shipping.

How long does the seller have to send their books in?

(shrug)

They just got my book in today.

You're kinda getting hosed on that overnight shipping. meh

:think: That's one long night...

I understood the overnight shipping was once CC received the book from the seller but I figured the seller would have shipped the book in a week or less to them.

I understood the overnight shipping was once CC received the book from the seller but I figured the seller would have shipped the book in a week or less to them.

I got the exact same notice today, that they had received the books I had won, and that I would receive them tomorrow...seems straight forward enough for me...sure, like all collectors, we want the books "yesterday", but sometimes, life happens lol

I got the exact same notice today, that they had received the books I had won, and that I would receive them tomorrow...seems straight forward enough for me...sure, like all collectors, we want the books "yesterday", but sometimes, life happens lol

The seller never shipped the book to CC because he was waiting for his payment first.

The seller never shipped the book to CC because he was waiting for his payment first.

is it resolved now?