• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Corbett - Space Cadet

52 posts in this topic

2 years for this thread? Unacceptable.

My two latest TCs:

FC400fc90OW.jpg

Tim never would let go of the 9.6 file copy, so I was forced to make do with this one:

TC5Bethlehem94fc.jpg

I think I just need a #1 (FC 300) and a #4. When I get those, I'll post a group shot.

That will be an awfully nice group. (thumbs u

Thanks fellas. Not sure how I missed that I don't have a #11 either, so I'm a little further away from the run.

I was definitely inspired by gozer's great collection of the file copies.

Thanks fellas. Not sure how I missed that I don't have a #11 either, so I'm a little further away from the run.

Call a Texan and a #11 will be yours.

(worship)

Do you take requests? I need a Redskin 8 :sorry:

Annoying text sent. (thumbs u

And I'll also take the remainder of any Church Wyatt Earps you might have kicking around.

And I'll also take the remainder of any Church Wyatt Earps you might have kicking around.
My wife needs uber HG Hi-Yo Silver books.

Annoying text sent. (thumbs u

Yes. Yes it was.