• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Big Art Day!!!

12 posts in this topic

I saw that you had grabbed that Superman piece from Mike Browning ! -I never asked him about it since I figured it would be a cold day -you know where- :devil:before he'd sell it......So, I didn't even try...... :frustrated:

It's not the first time that I've lost out on something like this simply because I never asked..... doh!

On a happier note, those really are two great pieces and Art Days like those don't come around often.....or cheap.. :cry:...

Once again, a big huge thanks to the guy that pointed out the previews to me on ebay. I really appreciate it! I lost your email address but this beauty is with me now and I am so happy that I can see this issue that the cover was on. Such a beauty and very nostagic! Check out the original and printed version here!!!

http://cafurl.com?i=8005

Trust me! I know! I tend to ask around a lot and this time it paid off! It usually doesn't though. You have a great collection by the way.

Thank you for the compliment ! You've done okay yourself.

Wait till you see some of the stuff I am working on ;)