• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Tales of Suspense #13 (again)

14 posts in this topic

I've got two copies of this one. I posted the first one a while ago. This one lacks the pen mark across the 'S' in Suspense. Its got a dust shadow on the BC and the inevitable tanning.

TalesofSuspense13x2FC.jpg

TalesofSuspense13x2BC.jpg

I promised to post when I got some word on if other books from the same collection I've been posting came available. A number of Tales of Suspense and Tales to Astonish came back from CGC in the 8.5 to 9.2 range. Tales to Astonish 16 came back as 9.6! I think about half the lot came back as the highest graded.

The worst page quality was off-white (just one book). All the rest were off-white to white. I guess I have a lot to learn about PQ!

If you are interested in where to get them, let me know and I'll send you the info (I don't want to get hammered by the forum police for trying to sell something in the wrong place).