• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a Magazine appreciation thread?

43 posts in this topic

998T9ZBWRESTLING1077.jpg

Ivan Putski (worship)

I work with his oldest son.

I bought a collection of over 200 '60's & '70's wrestling mags on Monday and these were in there. Man,looking through these,I guess wrestling has always been the way it is now! Even the early '60's stuff,was over the top!

I have couple old Life magazines--one from when Faulkner died and another from when Mishima committed seppuku. Do these count?

Lets see them. :headbang:

These are the two I own. My scanner is on the blink, so these are images I found on the net:

LifeFaulkner.jpg

LifeMishima.jpg

The first has several articles on the passing of William Faulkner, one written by William Styron, who himself passed away recently. The second has some rather graphic pictures of Mishima's suicide.

ljiwaru Sensei,

Those are some nice examples of a Title that has stood the test of time. I can remember that when I was younger, I used to like reading Life magazine. I always enjoyed looking at the great photographs to.

Thanks for sharing some of yours with us (thumbs u