• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PG: Batman 47

15 posts in this topic

I'm sure I am going to get yelled at for this. But that is one of the worst drawn Batman covers I have seen. To me, it looks like they totally forgot to do a cover for this issue and then told the artist, "Hey, what can you whip out in 10 minutes for us."

That being said it is still a great book and one I would be proud to own.

I would say, with about 75% certainty, top edge is trimmed...the vertical dimensions for the book are wrong (amount of art , etc, which don't lead me to think miscut)...I have owned 10+ batman 47's in the past couple of years, but without truly seeing it, tough to confirm from a scan, but I would "bet" at 3 to 4 odds (thumbs u

Just get the book checked out by an expert so it will end all speculation

I don't disagree DK, but I'd say Detective27Kid qualifies as an expert in this area. Of course, the determination needs to be made in hand. :)

Just get the book checked out by an expert so it will end all speculation

I don't disagree DK, but I'd say Detective27Kid qualifies as an expert in this area. Of course, the determination needs to be made in hand. :)

Sounds fine to me