• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Buyer-Friendly"?

4 posts in this topic

Check out this little tidbit from a recent auction...

Please do not use paypal on any items that are under ten dollars... The item itself must be ten dollars. I will not for any reason ship the item if you chose to use paypal anyway. I will also charge a three dollar refund fee if bidders chose to use paypal on items under ten dollars, plus still not ship the item unless I recieve snail mail payment.

893whatthe.gif

-J

Sometimes you have to be blunt with your instuctions. I've gotten lots of high bidders who did not take my guidlines into consideration before bidding, and as a result, they've made the process more difficult. For example, I always state that bidders with less than 10 feedback have to email me before bidding, but many don't.. There are people that just don't seem to get things into their thick skulls.

Sometimes you have to be blunt with your instuctions. I've gotten lots of high bidders who did not take my guidlines into consideration before bidding, and as a result, they've made the process more difficult. For example, I always state that bidders with less than 10 feedback have to email me before bidding, but many don't.. There are people that just don't seem to get things into their thick skulls.

That's to BID, Mon Frer'. This is withdrawing a previously offered payment option, if the item fails to meet a "reserve" that the seller didn't pay to use! devil.gif

Skip that part...what really blows me up is the statement that if you DO use Paypal for an item less than 10 bucks, they will not ship it, keep y our money, and give the (paying) buyer negative feedback! WTF? tonofbricks.gif

Am I reading that incorrectly?

-J

I don't see anything wrong with it. It is quite clear that he won't allow paypal for items less than 10 bucks. He is not withdrawing a previously offered option as it is not an option for those less than 10 bucks.