• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Please excuse the interruption. Your regularly scheduled super hero slabathon will resume following this brief interlude. :)

Sadly, cracked, read, resubbed and downgraded from 8.0: :sorry:

Wow, looks like a pretty strict 7.5!!

Yeah, I think so too. It was graded on a Friday.. maybe it would have gotten 8.0 if it had been delayed to Monday.

Always my fear with re-subs. I know I'm not lucky enough to get a bump upward. Did you keep the old label? That's a very nice 7.5. btw, you should get the graders' notes for both subs.

Please excuse the interruption. Your regularly scheduled super hero slabathon will resume following this brief interlude. :)

Yeah, I think so too. It was graded on a Friday.. maybe it would have gotten 8.0 if it had been delayed to Monday.

Always my fear with re-subs. I know I'm not lucky enough to get a bump upward. Did you keep the old label? That's a very nice 7.5. btw, you should get the graders' notes for both subs.

I had called for notes before I resubbed, and then again after. The notes are 100% identical. Same wording, same order. They didn't even change them in the system. They did however change the grade. :(

I had called for notes before I resubbed, and then again after. The notes are 100% identical. Same wording, same order. They didn't even change them in the system. They did however change the grade. :(

That's pretty lame. It only really matters if you plan on selling it, but it would bug me, too. You just know the next owner will submit it without the label and get an 8.0 back!

Many thanks to Dan (Par2ch).... He is a true professional and has once again outdone himself with the care of books in his possession and dedication to being a CGC witness!! WTG :golfclap:

These were posted in another thread but fig'd here wouldn't hurt either....

Dancing bananas don't do these books justice but will have to do...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

P.S. They look ten times better in hand :cloud9::cloud9:

Punisher198-1.jpgPunisher298-1.jpgPunisher398-1.jpgPunisher498-1.jpgPunisher598-2.jpgPunisher196sketch-2.jpg

Many thanks to Dan (Par2ch).... He is a true professional and has once again outdone himself with the care of books in his possession and dedication to being a CGC witness!! WTG :golfclap:

These were posted in another thread but fig'd here wouldn't hurt either....

Dancing bananas don't do these books justice but will have to do...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

P.S. They look ten times better in hand :cloud9::cloud9:

Punisher198-1.jpgPunisher298-1.jpgPunisher398-1.jpgPunisher498-1.jpgPunisher598-2.jpgPunisher196sketch-2.jpg

Beautiful! :golfclap:

Those are some of tuffest books to find in HG from the 1980's.

Except for ASM 129,135, and GS Spider-man #4 those the best Punisher Books out there!

Edited by spiderman-on-tilt