• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

i wish i could finally post in this thread but all ive gotten from CGC is a "sorry we are 15 days over the 40..you should have them in about two more weeks " lol....

Marvel Romance Books:

OurLoveStory08LR.jpg

Wow.

I can imagine the outrage if that were published today....

Talk about hitting you over the head. They should have just put HINT...HINT!!!! on the cover.

But that gay couple in the bottom right is sweet...how progressive of Marvel...

lol

Marvel Romance Books:

OurLoveStory08LR.jpg

Wow.

I can imagine the outrage if that were published today....

Talk about hitting you over the head. They should have just put HINT...HINT!!!! on the cover.

But that gay couple in the bottom right is sweet...how progressive of Marvel...

lol

(shrug)

The message is over the top:

"If you get yourself an education, woman, you will never find a man who will marry you...and that's every girl's dream, after all. You don't want to be ALONE, do you??"

What I meant is I am sure that is a yellow haired girl in the bottom right corner. She has on lipstick.

The message is over the top:

"If you get yourself an education, woman, you will never find a man who will marry you...and that's every girl's dream, after all. You don't want to be ALONE, do you??"

What I meant is I am sure that is a yellow haired girl in the bottom right corner. She has on lipstick.

That part was a joke. There would no more be a gay couple on the cover of a Marvel comic in 1970 than there would be a mixed race couple on the cover of a DC comic in 1950.

It was just the "in" hairstyle at the time, thanks to Mia Farrow.

;)

Just got my scans from CGC and I should these back next week. Extremely happy. :banana:

Nexus #1 Limited Edition (#222/500) - CGC didn't put LIMITED EDITION on the label :frustrated:

981268-001.jpg

Going to get a few Elfquest back but here are 2 highlights.

Elfquest #1 (2nd print)

981268-002.jpg

Elfquest #5 (1st print)

981268-003.jpg

Elfquest #15 (1st print)

981268-004.jpg