• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

More Signature Series slabs:

Signed by Brian Pulido

LadyDeathinLingerie1CGC92SS.jpg

LadyDeathTheOdyssey1CGC98SS.jpg

Signed by J. Scott Campbell

DangerGirl2CGC92SS.jpg

Signed by Jim Valentino

Shadowhawk4CGC94SS.jpg

ShadowhawkII1CGC98SS.jpg

I just love that Shadowhawk II cover (especially with the sig in silver sharpie). :applause:

Did you win the watchmen on ebay last week? :)

Some kewl moderns came in this week, and yes I have to send back some due to scratches etc on the case :(

Sandman19-8.jpg

Sandman89-8.jpg

Watchmen19-8.jpg

Watchmen49-8.jpg

Watchmen89-8.jpg

Nope. All from a collection I picked up about two months ago. Sub'd raw, if that is your question.

Just a quick question for you CGC submitters. I'm submitting my first book soon so I was just curious as to what type of insurance you put on your package to CGC? The internet partner submission page says registered & insured but the CGC site itself says registered and/or insured. I'm only sending one modern book, just to try everything out, so I'm a little confused. Any help would be appreciated.

I shipped my Priority and insured the book for its actual value - basically insure it for a reasonable amount so that if it gets run over by a postal truck, you don't get burned. Over-insuring is a waste of money, just protect yourself.