• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

Cool books Dover... I wonder how different they would look if they had been done in the 70's?

hm the pressure of running your own company has to affect the movement of your hand just as it affects your mind, your senses and emotions. That and the fear of an expanding earth....

Cool books Dover... I wonder how different they would look if they had been done in the 70's?

hm the pressure of running your own company has to affect the movement of your hand just as it affects your mind, your senses and emotions. That and the fear of an expanding earth....

True, I can't imagine drawing with those kinds of pressures on my mind all day...

Just wanted to share and have some proof on the record that I was the 1st owner of this single highest graded 9.8 copy that I just got back from CGC. This was originally a raw FeeBay purchase. Success stories like these are what wont let me completely close the door on FeeBay as a viable raw purchasing ground. Alas, the book has already been sold to a lucky collector I found on the Registry who will lovingly add it to their high grade Giant-Size collection:

gsdd1front.jpg

Finally got these back in...CGC was TOUGH on these, especially the Swamp Thing #7!! That book should be a 9.4 at the very least!!!

House of Secrets #92 - signed by Bernie Wrightson and Len Wein

4296951764_6c57fd9116_b.jpg

Swamp Thing #7 - signed by Bernie Wrightson and Len Wein ... waaaaay undergraded!!

4296951500_98a17aaba1_b.jpg

Swamp Thing #9 CGC 9.6 WHITE - signed by Bernie Wrightson and Len Wein ...gorgeous book!!! :banana:

4296950730_fe8fd795a7_b.jpg

Detective Comics #400 CGC 5.0 SA - signed by Neal Adams....this is what you get when you purchase PGX comics!

4296206293_2eb9d88714_b.jpg

Detective Comics #407 CGC 6.0 - signed by Neal Adams

4296952242_92be25af74_b.jpg

Edited by AGGIEZ