• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

If it becomes a SS, why do they make it 0.5?! What's the difference with it being SS or not...

Because there's no SS Qualified label.

I'd rather it just be a NG instead of a freaking .5! I got an Avengers #4 back from SS, probably a 4.0-5.0 grade, as a .5 INCOMPLETE "missing page 12 no impact to story...kiss of death...just put it in a NG holder or freaking come up with a SS Qualified label!! :mad:

...and don't buy raw from Comic Connect...

Edited by AGGIEZ

If it becomes a SS, why do they make it 0.5?! What's the difference with it being SS or not...

I'd rather it just be a NG instead of a freaking .5! I got an Avengers #4 back from SS, probably a 4.0-5.0 grade, as a .5 INCOMPLETE "missing page 12 no impact to story...kiss of death...just put it in a NG holder or freaking come up with a SS Qualified label!! :mad:

Or count the number of pages (and check for missing coupons) before you send the book in to get signed :shrug:

Or count the number of pages (and check for missing coupons) before you send the book in to get signed :shrug:

:baiting:

Oh I see.

Is there a reason why they haven't introduced one? It seems odd, seeing as there's a restored SS label.

Because Sig Series is technically already a Qualified grade. They put the grade on the book without grading down for there being sigs on the cover. It wouldn't make sense to Qualify an already qualified grade.

IMG_2340.jpg[/img]

IMG_2341.jpg[/img]

IMG_2346.jpg[/img]

pl15.jpg[/img]

cs22.jpg[/img]

[b]Happy with the results ...

Especially the CS 22 !!!! Was looking for a 9.2 on the Hopalong book ...

Oh well, I am happy !!!

TG99 [/b]

All very nice TG....I like your taste in books... (thumbs u

I have learned what it feels like to win the lottery. Thought this was a strong 9.6 but lo and behold!

xmen94.jpg

Excellent first post on the Boards. Welcome. That book has it all, White pages, nicely centered and a 9.8. I hope it's a keeper ! Congrats.

I have learned what it feels like to win the lottery. Thought this was a strong 9.6 but lo and behold!

xmen94.jpg

I don't remember this being available at the store (shrug)