• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Got 30 books back, not gonna list em all but on the good side my GL # 7 came back as a 7.0, thought it was no mare than a 6.0 Conan # 35 at 9.8 despite printing ink that extended from front to back including interior pages (didn't think that was possible event though it was a manufacturing error) Freedom Fighters # 1 at 9.8(nice E Bay find). On the bad side I had another copy of GL 7 (1st Sinestro) that I purchased raw from comiclink that came back qualified missing page 6. I purchased this a while ago and they stated their policy on raw books which come from experienced sellers they approve of was that they verify the grade when the book comes in and they do not allow returns. I'm sure they would have if I had detected it at the time and told them but my bad for not checking more carefully.Other raw books purchased on CL include GL # 9 supposed to be a 7.0 graded at 6.5 and GL # 17 was supposed to be a 7.0 and actually graded 8.5.

An amazing book on CGC website today(comic of the day) Superman # 42 at 9.6, amazing how a book that old can still be in that kind of shape, congrats to the owner if they are here.