• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

I have much to learn about quoting posts the right way from the Awesome Greggy
doh!lol
:mad:

Greggy, great books, awesome results, congrats. Question: Are we ever going to see a Greggy sales thread ? You'd make a lot of Board members happy if you did !

No

doh!lol

Greggy, great books, awesome results, congrats. Question: Are we ever going to see a Greggy sales thread ? You'd make a lot of Board members happy if you did !

No
Well,that answers your question.

greggy,

where are the mother lovin' DC's?

The seller is still working on it. There are complications giving that the owner is sick is in another town and the books are at his mom's place in another town. It has to be arranged that the seller or his wife is present while the sweet DCs finally gets freed.

I get first crack regardless so I'm not really stressing. Just impatient, as they were supposed to get them already.

doh!lol

Greggy occasionally pimps his junk at the VCC.

doh!lol

Are the dorky Rush fan previously known as Jeffro?

doh!lol

Are the dorky Rush fan previously known as Jeffro?

Yes love

I called CGC earlier this week about a newly arrived book that had a defect on the inner plastic case. They said there was a form available to report this but being a CGC novice and time challenged thought I would ask if anyone can point to a site.

Thanks in advance.

News to me = never heard of it. Usually they just tell you to send it back in using a reholder invoice and manually write the problem on the form. Are you sure you didn't misunderstand what they told you ?

I called CGC earlier this week about a newly arrived book that had a defect on the inner plastic case. They said there was a form available to report this but being a CGC novice and time challenged thought I would ask if anyone can point to a site.

Thanks in advance.

News to me = never heard of it. Usually they just tell you to send it back in using a reholder invoice and manually write the problem on the form. Are you sure you didn't misunderstand what they told you ?

You are probably correct, like I said I am a novice at this. Where would I find a reholder invoice? Presumably on their site.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

How did you submit this book ?

I submit my books online as a Collector's Society member . As part of the Submit Comics process it asks you what type of service you want, ie Standard, Modern, Reholder, etc.

If you went through a third party you may have to arrange it with them.

Directly to CGC at San Diego.

How did you submit this book ?

I submit my books online as a Collector's Society member . As part of the Submit Comics process it asks you what type of service you want, ie Standard, Modern, Reholder, etc.

If you went through a third party you may have to arrange it with them.

Directly to CGC at San Diego. They weren't very helpful on the phone. I told them I had never done this before and asked if they might e-mail a form and they referred me to a site I was not familiar with at all. Probably will need to call back again, seems like this could be resolved on e-mail simply enough but I guess not.

Part 3....... More books back from SDCC (thumbs u

Amazing Spiderman #361 x's 5 (just a little hoarding) lol

ASM361A.jpg

ASM361B.jpg

ASM361C.jpg

ASM361D.jpg

ASM361E.jpg

SDCC #2 1ST HELLBOY

SDCC2.jpg

Wolverine: Origins #10 RRP

WOLORG10.jpg

Wolverine #145 Nabisco Variant

WOL145NV.jpg

Daredevil #196

DAREDEVIL196.jpg

Save The Best 4, for Last! :banana:

Tales of Suspense #59 SS by Stan Lee and Joe Simon

TOS5970SS.jpg

I got twins on this one :banana::banana:

Sgt Fury #13 SS by Stan Lee and Joe Simon

SGTFURY1370SS.jpg

SGTFURY1385SS.jpg

Best for last! White Pages!

Fantastic Four #73 :applause:

FF473.jpg

If anyone is interested in any on these or the other 2 I have put up PM's are welcome. Look for sales thread on Tuesday or Wednesday. (thumbs u

Nice subs! (thumbs u

I've been told that I need to share more often... ok sure, as I was very pleased w/ my last bundle from FL.

Oddball "Cerebral Palsy Association" promotional edition:

BeetleBaileyVol27396OW-W.jpg

Last Wrightson Swampy:

SwampThing1096OW.jpg

1 of 3 in census, ties highest graded :grin: -- for my Registry Set:

Ka-Zar1896OW.jpg

1 of 5 in census, 1 of 2 w/ WP for top slot (I own 3 of the total 5) :cloud9: -- for my Registry Set:

HumanFly1598WP.jpg

... and one other around here somewhere. ;)

Oh yeah and this turd...

This cheese stands alone, 1st 9.8 in census... :DBA~ZINGA:

Dynomutt198OW-W.jpg

I even had a Dynomutt lunchbox as a kiddo during my early grade school youth! :cloud9:

:takeit:

The Scooby-Doo back-up story is (thumbs u