• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,967 posts in this topic

50af15.jpg

That is a great looking 5.0. Presents great for the grade!!

Fact: All 3 graders gave it a 5.0 as well. There is a 1" tear on the BC meh

:golfclap: Great eye appeal. Congrats!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: My first EVER CGC submission :)

Check for more details in my Journal and in the Sig room.

Highest and ONLY SS, baby! :headbang: Estimated grade: 9.2 - Very pleased with the grade.

img055.jpg

A couple of sweet Mexican comics that I picked up when I went to Mazatlan over the Winter Break that I thought would grade high enough.

This one was supposed to just be Paquette, but the second signature was a nice surprise. Est: 9.4

img058.jpg

Est: 9.4

Has a cool flip cover as well, I can scan if you guys want.

img057.jpg

For my Registry set in my signature. Long story behind this one, check it out in it's registry slot.

Est: 9.6-9.8

img053.jpg

Top graded, and ONLY SS! This was actually an eBay win. Who says eBay's all bad? :grin:

Est: 9.6

img056.jpg

And last, but not least...

I actually had this one graded at a 9.2. I bought it along with two others (one of which I sold to Katfish) for the very purpose of trying to find a good one for SS. I finally decided on this one, and it looks like I was correct in my choice!

I'm proud to say this is the highest graded SS :headbang: and I believe it is the only one signed by Batton Lash. Real top-notch guy, too.

img054.jpg