• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,966 posts in this topic

This just come in the other day. Thought it might have a chance at a 9.9. Oh well just a 9.8 :grin:

Now I need to find a generous person that will tell me what GPA is on this guy.

:wishluck:

There is some glare from my camera flash on the left side of this pic.

IMG_5770.jpg

This just come in the other day. Thought it might have a chance at a 9.9. Oh well just a 9.8 :grin:

Now I need to find a generous person that will tell me what GPA is on this guy.

:wishluck:

There is some glare from my camera flash on the left side of this pic.

IMG_5770.jpg

Yes very nice book. Wanna trade me for a ASM #300 CGC 9.6 :wishluck:

Just got off the phone with CGC to check on an order that unfortunately arrived at the same time as the heavy show schedule. So one of those that has the status of "three weeks behind."

They are determined to catch up on their backlogged orders by working through the weekend. Talk about commitment!

Thank you, CGC Staff.

(worship)(worship)

More CGC goodness thanks to Desert Wind. These were done at Phoenix ComicCon:

Grimm Fairy Tales #58 Limited Edition CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Mike DeBalfo and Nei Ruffino

Barnes & Noble "Waking" exclusive

GFT58LCGC98SS.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends #1 Arizona ComicCon Convention Exclusive CGC 9.6 SS Signed by Raven Gregory, Mike DeBalfo and Nei Ruffino

GFTML1CCGC96SS.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends #1 Arizona ComicCon Convention Exclusive CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Raven Gregory, Mike DeBalfo and Nei Ruffino

GFTML1CCGC98SS.jpg

GFTML1CCGC98SSB.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales: Swimsuit Edition #1 SDCC Edition CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Eric Basaldua, Mike DeBalfo and Nei Ruffino Copy A

GFTSES1CGC98SS-002.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales: Swimsuit Edition #1 SDCC Edition CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Eric Basaldua, Mike DeBalfo and Nei Ruffino Copy B

GFTSES1CGC98SS-003.jpg

More CGC goodness thanks to Desert Wind. These were done at Phoenix

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends #1 Arizona ComicCon Convention Exclusive CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Raven Gregory, Mike DeBalfo and Nei Ruffino

GFTML1CCGC98SS.jpg

GFTML1CCGC98SSB.jpg

I must say that the backside...errrr....back cover of this issue looks really nice. :grin: