• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,968 posts in this topic

Never quite understood on "blank sketch cover" or SS CGC sketches in general why the grade on the book even matters even 1%

So CGC can charge more. A book graded NG is less expensive than a book given a numerical grade.

I think all sketched sketch covers should be authenticated only and given a grade of NG, but that will never happen.

I like when we agree. :hi:

Never quite understood on "blank sketch cover" or SS CGC sketches in general why the grade on the book even matters even 1%

So CGC can charge more. A book graded NG is less expensive than a book given a numerical grade.

I think all sketched sketch covers should be authenticated only and given a grade of NG, but that will never happen.

It makes me nauseous.

It makes me nauseous.

Mire man hugs for you at the next show. :foryou:

9.6 :tonofbricks:

DetectiveComics.jpg

DetectiveComics2.jpg

Hey......9.6s are nothing to sneeze at. Everybody and their grandmother thinks you have to have a 9.8 or it's not a "nice" book. Many people have said that the difference between a 9.6 and a 9.8 is rather miniscule. At least one of the graders might have thought it was a 9.8. Be proud to own those and screw the 9.8 pimps. (thumbs u

Hey......9.6s are nothing to sneeze at. Everybody and their grandmother thinks you have to have a 9.8 or it's not a "nice" book. Many people have said that the difference between a 9.6 and a 9.8 is rather miniscule. At least one of the graders might have thought it was a 9.8. Be proud to own those and screw the 9.8 pimps. (thumbs u

+1 (thumbs u

9.6 :tonofbricks:

DetectiveComics.jpg

DetectiveComics2.jpg

Very true. I just like SS modern comics to be 9.8 only cause they're a little more expensive to submit. lol

+1 (thumbs u

+2 (thumbs u