• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,959 posts in this topic

NewMutants98CGC96WF-1.jpg

This is one of two books from my first ever CGC submission. I was hoping for a 9.8, but was not surprised at the 9.6. Still pretty good as I found the book in a $5 box at a Con about 4 years ago.

Edited by Kaptain Kollektor

I bought the comic raw off a seller on eBay (took a chance) for a good price, advertised as 7.5 grade.

While I did not get this book back this week, it was my FIRST book I ever submitted and it was for CGC Signature Series and it kind of got me on the CGC train. I am waiting for a few more books to come back early next month hopefully...

130170.jpg.f0378010685c03dec49de681fd1d1487.jpg

I bought the comic raw off a seller on eBay (took a chance) for a good price, advertised as 7.5 grade.

While I did not get this book back this week, it was my FIRST book I ever submitted and it was for CGC Signature Series and it kind of got me on the CGC train. I am waiting for a few more books to come back early next month hopefully...

[font:Book Antiqua]Nice book and welcome to the board...![/font]

:hi: