• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Sorry haven't separated them yet but here is a photo of a bunch of comics back from CGC (all very recent) ...this is a Batman collection I am putting together FYI. Enjoy.

collection.jpg

Tons of great Bat books! SWEET! Congrats!

Jamie Lee Curtis, Brian Andrew, Nick Castle, Charlie Cyphers, Tommy Lee Wallace, Wil Sandlin

IMAG2423.jpg

Jamie Lee Curtis

IMAG2425.jpg

Jamie Lee Curtis inscribed

IMAG2426.jpg

Well! I got home from the company Christmas party to find a wonderful package on my doorstep! (Luckily I live in a nice community otherwise these things would have been long gone!) I also wish I got atleast a 9.6 on my TWD 19 and 100 escape =(.

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

Found a box with this on my doorstep 10 minutes ago. It's like Christmas. Fast turn around time on this. It only took 17 business days.

I was thinking 8.0 to 8.5 myself so I am somewhat disappointed. Comic does have a name stamp on the back, a light date stamp on the front, and some initials written in the upper left "Marvel Box" so I guess that's where it got dinged on the grade. Sweet looking comic.... dang that 8.0 would have been nice.

The good news is I only paid $50 for it raw so this one's a steal for me.

P1060854.jpg