• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,968 posts in this topic

Well I think it sucks Sean...INFINITY :P

(thumbs u

I feel you, man. I cracked my .5 and gave it to a buddy that is a huge Infantino fan. He loved it and I didn't have to look at it mocking me.

I'd be mocking you too for sending in a Silver Age book without counting pages first....

:whistle:

Mmmmm Contact Comic Connect and tell them. If they dont fix things, bash the hells outta them here.

I am doing this. Waiting to hear back from them this week.

doh!

(shrug) Asking them to remedy the fact that they sold a qualified book without disclosing the fact that it was missing a page??

doh! Really?

(thumbs u

I feel you, man. I cracked my .5 and gave it to a buddy that is a huge Infantino fan. He loved it and I didn't have to look at it mocking me.

I'd be mocking you too for sending in a Silver Age book without counting pages first....

Looks like you already are.

(thumbs u

Looks like you already are.

Oh, no, that was just a hypothetical....I would never mock you in public.

(but seriously, folks...count your pages. Not counting pages is a rookie mistake. ;) )

Just got some prelimary grades, scans to come later:

ASM:

43 9.2 offwhite to cream

119 8.0

124 9.8

126 9.6

Really, excited about the 43 and 124, these are definite keepers! Any ASM under 50 that is 9.2 or higher is soo hard to find! At first I was going to sell some of these, but prices have got softer. And its so hard to find these kind of books the best move is not to trade them, but to hold them and let my kids sell them in 40 years.

The 124 is perfectly cut and centered, I may have to sell the rest of the run to afford to pay the CGC fees on the few I graded, but I think its better to keep say 5 high CGC books and ebay all the 8.0 and 9.0's? The cool thing about this run is the run from 199 to 226 is all blazing 9.8 types, except for a super slight non color breaking spine roll on all the books, so they wont grade 9.8.

Unfortunately its cuteness has been cross canceled by the horrendous Captain Power.

You must not have grown up in the 80's...

Captain Power! :headbang:

Edited by Boboset