• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
45 45

17,936 posts in this topic

Stupid question here, but I've seen some folks post that they are able to view their grades and status of their submissions online.....but can't seem to find anything on the main CGC website that would permit this. Can someone either confirm or deny this rumor? (shrug)

Member dealers can view their submissions online. Not sure about collector society members.

If you're a member dealer call Gemma.

Stupid question here, but I've seen some folks post that they are able to view their grades and status of their submissions online.....but can't seem to find anything on the main CGC website that would permit this. Can someone either confirm or deny this rumor? (shrug)
Paid Collector's Society members do if you submit your books through the CS website. Since the discount is maxed at 10%, I submitted it through the CS website this time so I could check the grades.

Paid Collector's Society members do if you submit your books through the CS website. Since the discount is maxed at 10%, I submitted it through the CS website this time so I could check the grades.

Ditto. I just did the exact same thing because CGC now only allows 10% no matter where you submit your books. I was able to track my books from the moment they arrived at CGC. I had a two week turnaround time with my modern submission this time around.

Thanks to the online tracking by being a member of this group I now know that I have:

X-Men 97 coming back at 9.6

X-Men 98 coming back at 9.2

X-men 99 coming back at 9.2

X-Men 101 coming back at 9.6

X-Men 123 coming back at 9.0

X-Men 125 coming back at 9.2

Marvel Team up 66 coming back at 9.4

And two Amazing Spiderman 252's coming back at 9.2 each.

I do wish they would post the bar code numbers online so I could enter them in my set. But I will just have to be patient.

Ditto. I just did the exact same thing because CGC now only allows 10% no matter where you submit your books. I was able to track my books from the moment they arrived at CGC. I had a two week turnaround time with my modern submission this time around.

Thanks to the online tracking by being a member of this group I now know that I have:

I do wish they would post the bar code numbers online so I could enter them in my set. But I will just have to be patient.

All you have to do is add....001, 002 to the invoice numbers and that's the barcode number. Noob

All you have to do is add....001, 002 to the invoice numbers and that's the barcode number. Noob

What's up, acerbic maple leaf troll?

Thanks for the free money

Always a pleasure.

Always a pleasure.

I love it when my fake lists catches a mark

Always a pleasure.

:roflmao:

It would easily be worth if it was a scam. ^^

Always a pleasure.

Goonchild, Jr.

Sorry, I could not start out as an expert. (worship)

But as a lowly newbie I will take your expert wisdom and put it to good use. :)

Damn! Good to know, thanks Greggy! (thumbs u

Andy