• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

From a dollar box at a local show about a year ago.

CGC98TheBatmanAdventures12.jpg

What a wonderful pick-up! In a dollar box and comes back as a CGC 9.8?! Shout out to Harley Quinn on the cover too. I collect Harley Quinn, but I'm definitely missing that one. I'm envious!!

Awesome pick up. (thumbs u

I actually picked up three that day. My other one is with Menace for a Timm sig at ECCC. Hoping for another 9.8 :wishluck:

First set of submissions from LSCC came back yesterday. Also my first ever Sig Series subs.

Finally, DHP : Aliens signed by Simon Bisley ( Aliens + Bisley + 9.8 = :cloud9: )

DHP_Aliens_1_A.jpg

Now I’m just waiting on the non fast track moderns and my economy fast tracks to come home.

Love the Bisley. That red sig is really nice.

First set of submissions from LSCC came back yesterday. Also my first ever Sig Series subs.

Finally, DHP : Aliens signed by Simon Bisley ( Aliens + Bisley + 9.8 = :cloud9: )

DHP_Aliens_1_A.jpg

Now I’m just waiting on the non fast track moderns and my economy fast tracks to come home.

Love the Bisley. That red sig is really nice.

Good to know comics are starting to come home from LSCC, iv got nothing on fast track so think I'll still be waiting a while. Great look book by the way

Just came back yesterday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dang that JIM 19 looks like at least an 8.0 from here.

Nice stuff anywoot.

From JonJesper productions...Mahnke

Mhanke-1.jpg

From our creative team in New York City, our engineering counterparts in Tokyo, all 17 of our subsidiary companies based off of Paris, Milan and Beijing, and all of our administrative staff at the Chespirito Headquarters in Compton California, we would all like to thank Jonjester for his hard work and effort in being able to help us obtain a truly unique sketch...and for that, WE SALUTE YOU Sir!!!

Came home for lunch and met the mailman dropping off my package from CGC. Apologise for the pics..all I have it my camera phone on me.

A personal favorite of mine...didn't expect much from it but I love the cover.

WWT12.jpg

A childhood favorite of mine. Graded much better than I expected.

GLGA100.jpg

And the one I really wanted to do well.

Swamp Thing #1 9.6 white pages. Western Penn Pedigree.

SwampThing1.jpg

Im pleased.