• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,947 posts in this topic

Wow, very nice books! Ok, where do you guys get all these multiples of amazing high grade copies? Are these books you hoarded off the stands that you now decided to CGC? You all have fantastic abilities to pick out the very best copies (thumbs u

:gossip: Greggy has contacts everywhere.

:gossip: ...especially at rest stops

Wow, very nice books! Ok, where do you guys get all these multiples of amazing high grade copies? Are these books you hoarded off the stands that you now decided to CGC? You all have fantastic abilities to pick out the very best copies (thumbs u

:gossip: Greggy has contacts everywhere.

:gossip: ...especially at rest stops

:o

(worship)

Here's another batch that arrived Thursday... a very modest "bread & butter" modern sub (Greggy "junk") with nothing too spectacular, but all very good margin scores, especially since a bunch were pulled from my own boxes. I'll post scans of unsold books later or tomorrow.

BB13_CGCSub_2-2-15.jpg

Edited by BronzeBruce13

The last thing I care about is gift grades if I'm selling

moneyz. who do you grease over there that they actually send you finished product?

He promises everyone from CGC at the next show a Canadian bearhug for every book he gets back UNDER 9.8.

Thats ALOOOOOOOOT of bearhugs.... :sumo: