• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

These shipped today. Should be in hand early next week :)

ASM 11 CGC 7.5 OW/W

ASM 20 CGC 7.0 C/OW

ASM 23 CGC 8.5 C/OW

ASM 50 CGC 7.5 OW/W

ASM 50 CGC 7.5 W

BB 54 CGC 6.5 OW/W

SC 34 CGC 8.0 OW/W

SPJO 134 CGC 8.5 C/OW

SS 3 CGC 9.0 OW

SS 4 CGC 7.5 C/OW

FF 13 CGC 6.5 OW/W

TTA 44 CGC 4.5 OW/W

Swamp Thing 1 CGC 9.2 W

IM 55 CGC 8.5 C/OW

And here we go:

qYxKAim.jpg

J4SXtLY.jpg

UJwRmAd.jpg

tbwdl9j.jpg

X6IgEGy.jpg

RFu0Zjk.jpg

BjfKKmd.jpg

cfpcVno.jpg

AHO1n5B.jpg

sWMrrTT.jpg

mFHc0mr.jpg

H7eSIuX.jpg

t8suoOD.jpg

IKEdbZx.jpg

OnMicpx.jpg

Received my older submission back yesterday; no pics yet, sorry.

One dud and one lower than expected, but overall very pleased.

BATMAN 171 6.0 - 1st Riddler

BATMAN 171 6.5 - 1st Riddler

BATMAN 181 6.5 - 1st Poison Ivy

CAPTAIN MARVEL 18 9.4 - Carol Danvers gains powers

DOCTOR STRANGE 169 7.0

DOCTOR STRANGE 169 7.5

JIMMY OLSEN 134 5.5 - Darkseid cameo

JIMMY OLSEN 134 6.0 - Darkseid cameo

MARVEL PREMIERE 9.2 - 1st Iron First

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES 12 8.5 - 1st Capt. Marvel

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES 13 8.0 - 1st Carol Danvers

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES 13 A7.0 - 1st Carol Danvers (right edge trimmed) :cry:

STRANGE ADVENTURES 180 7.0 - 1st Animal Man

STRANGE TALES 126 7.5 - 1st Clea & Dormammu

THOR 165 8.0 - 1st Thor hm

My first return from CGC...I am pretty happy with this. I have 10 more moderns pending. The Trimming was a complete surprise. I've had that book since 1979 or so. But maybe this is a weird justice though. The kid I bought it from (among others in a stack in a shopping bag for $10) was a renowned kleptomaniac and he claimed to have stolen it at a comic show that I used to sell at in Milwaukee...

hulk181.jpg

tos11.jpg

msh13.jpg

ff36.jpg

My first return from CGC...I am pretty happy with this. I have 10 more moderns pending. The Trimming was a complete surprise. I've had that book since 1979 or so. But maybe this is a weird justice though. The kid I bought it from (among others in a stack in a shopping bag for $10) was a renowned kleptomaniac and he claimed to have stolen it at a comic show that I used to sell at in Milwaukee...

hulk181.jpg

tos11.jpg

msh13.jpg

ff36.jpg

nice comics

Was that the Burnham Bowl show where John Hauser and others would set up?

Sweet books btw. Sucks about the trimmed one.

Not the best idea to buy from a known thief. Even worse when he tells you where he stole the item from.

Not the best idea to buy from a known thief. Even worse when he tells you where he stole the item from.

Yeah....it was a whole bag of comics, but in general they were all current as of the time if I remember correctly. This was the only oddball silver age in the group if I remember correctly.