• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,947 posts in this topic

One thing about Greggy, he seems to list everything, including his mistakes. Not true of a lot of other listers. Go Greggy !

hard to distinguish between his mistakes and his hits :cloud9:

Don't knock this sub. This is one of my best one in years.

One thing about Greggy, he seems to list everything, including his mistakes. Not true of a lot of other listers. Go Greggy !

:applause:

More like a blind squirrel finding a nut.

Are you selling that IH 130 9.8 slab or for your own run?

Not trying to be argumentative here Bob, but why would they be mistakes? If he has nothing in the book and expected the grade, and can sell if for a profit, it is not a mistake.

Not trying to be argumentative here Bob, but why would they be mistakes? If he has nothing in the book and expected the grade, and can sell if for a profit, it is not a mistake.

Joey, I was actually trying to be complimentary to Greggy with a tongue in cheek, good natured ribbing thrown in. All in fun. What's the problem ?

Joey, I was actually trying to be complimentary to Greggy with a tongue in cheek, good natured ribbing thrown in. All in fun. What's the problem ?

No problem Bob. Had no idea you were joking.

Beautiful books! :golfclap:

This really was an impressive submission, I especially like that Avengers 100 in 9.8 . But you know, when it comes to Greg, you feel the need to tease a little. Seeing a near perfect sub, I noticed the one 8.0 in there and thought, ahah a chink in the armor. Most others would have presented the books leaving out that 8.0 . A sincere kudos to Greg for always listing everything.

This really was an impressive submission, I especially like that Avengers 100 in 9.8 . But you know, when it comes to Greg, you feel the need to tease a little. Seeing a near perfect sub, I noticed the one 8.0 in there and thought, ahah a chink in the armor. Most others would have presented the books leaving out that 8.0 . A sincere kudos to Greg for always listing everything.

I agree. His candor is the stuff of legends.

I agree. His candor is the stuff of legends.

Does he only still work for pocket money?

Your time machine seems to be fully operational again. Sweet, sweet books.

Here is some I got back today, generally pleased with the results, a couple came in lower than what the auction houses graded them as, but only one digit off.

IMG_20161219_163845_zpsbqczcdi9.jpg

IMG_20161219_163854_zpsawluoi6f.jpg

IMG_20161219_163821_zpsvsjyiudx.jpg

IMG_20161219_163809_zpsbe69x8qa.jpg

IMG_20161219_163753_zpsozd6rsa5.jpg

IMG_20161219_163737_zpsy0vc2qjy.jpg

IMG_20161219_163721_zpsgebr1f5i.jpg

IMG_20161219_163832_zpso4fvfvxg.jpg

IMG_20161219_163938_zpsa1hnfvwz.jpg

:o they had the Dark Knight book graded a 9.9?