• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Man... what's sadder then this?

28 posts in this topic

Look at his fingers He smokes either crack or meth. I feel more sorry for the dog then him

Um, I see nothing wrong with his fingers. A little grubby, but quite honestly some of my friends are usually in a worse state than that lol

Here's something sadder:

Bat36.jpg

Poor comic :(

I feel bad for the dog.. Sorry, but I have friends that dug themselves outta worse then that. Aint funny though, and if hes smoking rock or glass. Why bother he needs rehab.

the pic reminds me of a bunch of punk rockers from montreal, by the train station. They are always begging for money. I gave them some cash 2 years in a row and told them if they didnt feed the dog, I was taking it back to jersey.

Look at his fingers He smokes either crack or meth. I feel more sorry for the dog then him

Um, I see nothing wrong with his fingers. A little grubby, but quite honestly some of my friends are usually in a worse state than that lol

Here's something sadder:

This might take 2nd place behind that Batman.

2h69gut.jpg

Here's something sadder:

2h69gut.jpg

Hulk says, "You won't like me when I'm sad!"

Here's something sadder:

2h69gut.jpg

Hulk says, "You won't like me when I'm sad!"

lol

Here's something sadder:

2h69gut.jpg

^^