• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow! Best looking CGC 3.5 book I've ever seen!

20 posts in this topic

Nah looks bout right

Of course it looks like a 3.5, it definitely is a 3.5. But for aesthetic purposes, dont you think this is amonger some better looking 3.5 books? (Yes the spine is rough, but, it's such a bright copy... :o

We're always here for you

24-hour Customer Service, seven days a week.

Contact us

Peace-of-mind shopping

Buyer protection with every purchase.

eBay is so grand!

Someone should tell skypinkblu about this! :cloud9:

If you don't look at the spine it looks fab.

Makes me wonder how the spine got like that but the rest of the book still looks so good.

and look at banner's pants...at least one tape pull left left and maybe more damage by the right leg.

C

Actually, I think this looks like a 3.5. One of CGC's virtues is that the are pretty tight on their lower grades, and you get a decent book when you buy a 3.5.

Is there a larger scan that I'm not aware of? How can anyone judge this book from that tiny scan?

:gossip: You can see the spine wear and the tape pull...

I still think if you were to take 5-10 3.5s and put them together, this would look among the top 2 or 3. (minus the spine and tape pull, but still).

-Issa

Some weird Jessica Biel lover owns that book :baiting:

I stand corrected. That is a very nice 3.5 As for Jessica Biel, I grew up watching 7th Heaven and as a result, I can never find her attractive ever again. Besides, her face is too angular.

I stand corrected. That is a very nice 3.5 As for Jessica Biel, I grew up watching 7th Heaven and as a result, I can never find her attractive ever again. Besides, her face is too angular.

hm

You don't always have to look at her face. (shrug)