• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay GA - Superman #2 and Adventure Comics #37

18 posts in this topic

ha. yeah, i had 3 adventure #37s. sold only one of them so far. i still have my cgc 5.0 copy and its for sale if anyone is interested. the adventure #37 3.0 on ebay has mass cover appeal and was only down graded due to the large spine splits.

the supes 2 could easily - IMO - have the small amount of glue removed and be pressed into a 6.0 ;)

Thanks,

B.

i love hippoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours to go for the Superman#2

reserve met!!!!!!!!!

:banana:

Hopefully the guy pays for the Superman #2. Zero feedback winner that has been registered since July 14, 2006 and no other bids placed on other auctions..... :wishluck:

hey,

yes the adv#37 went to Socratic Wonder here on the boards. he is a big new adventure / adventure collector (pre hero of course).....

i always preffer my books to go to board members rather than the ebay world.

anytime you see one of my books for sale on ebay you can generally knock of 10% and PM me an offer for me to end the auction early ;)

B.