• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales of Suspense # 39, 1st app. Iron Man

15 posts in this topic

center></p><p> </p><p> The tape that was once used has been removed - however the tape residue shadows remain. The cover is still attached to the book but by a small margin for the top staple. The back cover has a 1/2 " horizontal tear by the lady's pink pump shoe - and tape was once used on the inside of the cover.Off-white-to-white pages. If I thought I could get a loose cover somewhere and this copy had WHITE pages I would not be considering moving this comic book.So grade this comic, if you please.Going to bed soon, as I need to return to work. Had a bad bout of kidney stones last week, in and out of Community Memorial in Ventura, CA. See ya in a bitCAL :hi:

don't think it can go better than a 2.5-3.0.

three obvious tape residue spots on FC and 2 on BC.

big diagonal creases on both covers. couple of tears and assorted spine nicks.

not too terrible however, and presently a hot commodity.............. (thumbs u

2.5/3.0 I am actively looking for one of these.I might find one at San Diego comic con

I might sell this one on the Seling Thread.. thinking about it...

CAL hm

Had a bad bout of kidney stones last week, in and out of Community Memorial in Ventura, CA.

:eek::(

1.8/2.0 due to the staples being just about gone from the cover.