• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When did you join eBay? (Current active accounts only)

Ebay Join Date  

780 members have voted

1. 1. Ebay Join Date

183 posts in this topic

lol My 4th feedback was from Greggy.....Extremely fast payment and fast communications. Thanks John

Nowadays I'm lucky if I get a 'Bout time you paid dork'.

On eBay, that will never happen. On the boards... :whistle:

July 28, 2001

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=thedames&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

I like these new seller categories. I have some people saying I charge too much for shipping when I have lost money on every package and the postage is on the box. I always undercharge because I don't believe in making money on shipping. Then on Communication, I always email a buyer indicating when I will ship, and then after that, once it has shipped with the delivery confirm/insurance info. Yet not even 5 stars across the board there either....what do they want?

I'm finding the same

i charge actual cost for shipping, no charge for packaging, ship the same day I get paypal, by a fast method, and I have 4.6/5 for postage ....

They're using this vehicle to factor in the fact that they wish they had never been born...we all take the hit! :devil:

I joined eBay in june 1998.

Bought stuff, then sold a lot, boy, was that fun but not for very long and then laziness set in so I stick with buying.

The neatest thing I remember is selling to some guy in Australia and he sent a 100 dollar bill as payment.

Joined in December 1998 and proud to say with only 2 negative feedbacks thus far. My first feedback was a negative because I didn't respond to the seller's email due to some computer issue. We mutually worked it out but he had already left the negative and the second was from a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces who sold me a book then refused shipment saying the book had fallen into the dog's water bowel. :o My belief was that I won the auction at such a cheap price and decided to keep it and just sell it locally....imagine that....