• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEC, Batman, Miller DD's, Plop, PRICES REDUCED and new items ADDED CGC Hulk FF!

78 posts in this topic

So which island are you on Francisco? Last time I was in Oahu I went to Jellies and came back with a box full of good mid grade books and my son was in hog heaven buying cards there.

Iron Man 128 CGC 7.0 SS JRJR $40 shipped

With Layton and Micheline, going to Toronto Fan Fest in April, might be a good time to get both their sigs on this book as its gonna heat up once the movie comes out in May.

IMG_2620.jpg

:takeit:

So which island are you on Francisco? Last time I was in Oahu I went to Jellies and came back with a box full of good mid grade books and my son was in hog heaven buying cards there.

On Oahu, Jelly's is the bomb good mid grade issues at reasonable prices and tons of back issues. They also have a few gems come into the store every now and then. Gecko's is good with new stuff and back issues, but higher priced. Only two comic stores on Oahu...Neighbor Islands is pretty lacking. Maui has a store but they only carry new issues nothing from the 70's or 80's. Kauai and Big Island same also but very little inventory.

Iron Man 128 CGC 7.0 SS JRJR $40 shipped

With Layton and Micheline, going to Toronto Fan Fest in April, might be a good time to get both their sigs on this book as its gonna heat up once the movie comes out in May.

IMG_2620.jpg

:takeit:

Sold to Mr.Schomburg, thanks Paul (thumbs u

On Oahu, Jelly's is the bomb good mid grade issues at reasonable prices and tons of back issues. They also have a few gems come into the store every now and then. Gecko's is good with new stuff and back issues, but higher priced. Only two comic stores on Oahu...Neighbor Islands is pretty lacking. Maui has a store but they only carry new issues nothing from the 70's or 80's. Kauai and Big Island same also but very little inventory.

Where the heck is Jelly's? I looked all over for a shop and couldn't find it. I go to Oahu every year, would love to find it.

Paul

Where the heck is Jelly's? I looked all over for a shop and couldn't find it. I go to Oahu every year, would love to find it.

Paul

I work part-time there we are mostly mid grade as most of the customers arent HG buyers. I try to help out when possible :grin: in fact if I get things cheap here it is probably for the store as I dont keep much stuff in my collection besides the 55 slab limit I have self imposed. Kind of a warehouse just off the main highway (Kamehameha) in Aiea near Pearlridge mall :foryou: