• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW LA attendees - I need help

6 posts in this topic

I don't want to burden anyone going but I have a request. I'm looking the Wyatt Earp issues in my sig and figured that maybe someone going to WW LA could help out. I'm not asking for much. Since these are so 1 of a kind, it shouldn't take more than a second to ask a dealer if they have any. If you're comfortable doing this, let me know and we can discuss what might come next.

I don't want to burden anyone going but I have a request. I'm looking the Wyatt Earp issues in my sig and figured that maybe someone going to WW LA could help out. I'm not asking for much. Since these are so 1 of a kind, it shouldn't take more than a second to ask a dealer if they have any. If you're comfortable doing this, let me know and we can discuss what might come next.

OK I will assist you.

I am going Sunday for sure, maybe Monday.

PM me and we can discuss this further.

CAL who helps

I will be attending the wwla probably all 3 days.....let me know
I appreciate that. 2 people have already volunteered so I should be set. Thanks.