• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ball park figure on Spidey OA

4 posts in this topic

What can someone expect to pay for an OA page from Amazing Spiderman in the 200's issue range?

The page has NO Spidey, villans or action on the page. It does have Peter Parker talking to random people. It's just a plain page from the series, no importance at all. The page can be pencilled by Romita JR, Frenz or any other artist that worked on the title in the 200 - 300 issue range.

Looking for ball park estimates. Also, are the pages becoming more scarce, or better, harder to find?

Thanks!

Rac

ball parks are really hard with OA, since they are unique items.

For example, a page by JR JR vs a page by Joe Bloe artist would have different prices, even if they both just feature peter parker talking.

I know he didn't work in the 200 range (well he did, 298) but a Todd McFarlane page of a talking head Peter Parkeris an order of magnitude greater than Joe Bloe artist page showing a talking head Peter Parker.

So sorry, no real answers! It's case by case.

Malvin

I would check out a couple of the various OA websites that have it up for sale. CAF is an obvious choice, and for Spidey art, I'd ballpark Romitaman.com for at least one good place to start digging around.

I'm a newbie at this too, so I'm sure you'll get some more direct info from the vets, but being a fan of that era, these have been pretty informative places.