• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Superman 10 CGC 4.0 OW/W for Autism

26 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm going to try this again, but first....

MAJOR KUDOS to Steve B and the CGC gang who graciously graded this book express at no charge. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

My scanner doesn't do slabs, but I have scans of the book before I sent it in. As I thought, it graded 4.0, blue label, but the PQ is OW/W rather than W. It's really a nice copy with only the spine roll, a few scratches (see Superman), and a small piece off the back cover. Obviously with the spine roll it HAS NOT been pressed (at least to my knowledge).

I thought maybe we can work this in an auction format. ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS WILL GO TO A FRIEND FROM COLLEGE WITH AN AUTISTIC CHILD.

I'll leave this up for bids for 24 hours, maybe longer depending on how things go. You can bid in this thread, or via PM, and I'll post high bids anonymously if you'd rather.

I do reserve the right to end this once bidding reaches a reasonable amount, or if it doesn't meet a reasonable amount. Thanks!!!

54452-superman10a.jpg.687c93329dab20ed37433cc7b5776229.jpg

54453-superman10bca.jpg.495c3551c810ea51352f2b2ad4d58206.jpg

Paratrooper cover! :o

Where is the parachute?

Seriously?

It had deployus interuptus.......,

Paratrooper cover! :o

Where is the parachute?

Seriously?

It had deployus interuptus.......,

Ok, to avoid confusion I'm going to split my collection into two groups

1. Parachute covers

2. Oh SSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT (splat!) covers

Shameless bump, this will end at midnight EST.

It was heratwarming to read that Dan generously donated the proceeds from the Superman 10 . He noted that: ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS WILL GO TO A FRIEND FROM COLLEGE WITH AN AUTISTIC CHILD.

(thumbs u

Cograts to Miles for winning the book as well as helping out the family. :golfclap:

Thank you to CGC who did the classy thing by slabbing the book at no cost. (worship)

Now I would like to make an offer:

I will donate $100 to the family if the board contributes at least $100 as well.

The math works out to 20 members contributing $5 /apiece.

Anyone?

Jay