• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Superman 10 CGC 4.0 OW/W for Autism

26 posts in this topic

Shameless bump, this will end at midnight EST.

It was heratwarming to read that Dan generously donated the proceeds from the Superman 10 . He noted that: ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS WILL GO TO A FRIEND FROM COLLEGE WITH AN AUTISTIC CHILD.

(thumbs u

Cograts to Miles for winning the book as well as helping out the family. :golfclap:

Thank you to CGC who did the classy thing by slabbing the book at no cost. (worship)

Now I would like to make an offer:

I will donate $100 to the family if the board contributes at least $100 as well.

The math works out to 20 members contributing $5 /apiece.

Anyone?

Jay

I'll donate $25, just PM me the address.

You guys are awesome. Major thank you to jkrk - it was his suggestion to get CGC involved and gave lots of great advice. And of course, a huge thank you to Steve B and the guys at CGC for grading the book free and quickly.

It seems that something like this comes up on the boards 2 or 3 times a year, and I'm always astonished at how great the people here are.

Thank you all.

You guys are awesome. Major thank you to jkrk - it was his suggestion to get CGC involved and gave lots of great advice. And of course, a huge thank you to Steve B and the guys at CGC for grading the book free and quickly.

It seems that something like this comes up on the boards 2 or 3 times a year, and I'm always astonished at how great the people here are.

Thank you all.

Major thank you to Mcmiles. He bought the book and ultimately became the largest contributor since all the proceeds goes to the family. (thumbs u my guess is that he get's something more important than the book although who can complain about a Superman 10?

Jay