• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What's your poison tonight?

35 posts in this topic

heiniken FTS!

Pabst! Blue Ribbon! :cloud9:

PBR ME ASAP

lol

THAT is when the internet will rock. When you can send a beer to a buddy Via the wires...

:wishluck: :wishluck:

but not a pabst.....

24 oz Modelo Especial, followed by an elephant tranquilizer - 4 oz Wild Turkey 101 with a 12 oz can of Diet Pepsi. :cloud9:

DADDDDDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

so, has the smell of baby poop changed any????

We're still in the early phases where the stink is minimal (thank goodness). I do have the Diaper Genie II, so I think I'll be OK (that's what they're telling me, at least).

:applause: I got the diaper genie II last weekend! Hope it works.

lol

We're still in the early phases where the stink is minimal (thank goodness). I do have the Diaper Genie II, so I think I'll be OK (that's what they're telling me, at least).

Diaper Genie II hm

Chianti followed by Bud Light Bottles. :grin:

Diapers followed by 2am wakeups followed by no sleep followed by getting up for work wondering where the night went.

lol

we had one with child 1, now 10 years later we use the 10 year old as a runner. "Nick diaperrrrr." He comes running and takes it outside to the trash. Much easier,

heiniken FTS!

I could drink any beer I wanted to for $1.00. Once the bar stated carrying Pabst Blue Ribbon I started drinking that because it was the only beer we had that came in a can. Sometimes modifications were made to it like adding a shot of Rumple Minze into the can after taking a few sips. The bar tenders knew if it had liquor in it I would drink it. I once started the night with 5 cement mixers(There is a story as to why that was done going back to the previous night) and chased them with a shot of Jack.

heiniken FTS!

I could drink any beer I wanted to for $1.00. Once the bar stated carrying Pabst Blue Ribbon I started drinking that because it was the only beer we had that came in a can. Sometimes modifications were made to it like adding a shot of Rumple Minze into the can after taking a few sips. The bar tenders knew if it had liquor in it I would drink it. I once started the night with 5 cement mixers(There is a story as to why that was done going back to the previous night) and chased them with a shot of Jack.

:whistle:

heiniken FTS!

Your lucky you didn't give yourself a concussion with the 4 or fifth cement mixer.

(worship)