• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Board exclusve Halloween print #2 & the original Painting

101 posts in this topic

Turokhunter,

Yeah, that "The Barn" postcard is a great one... I may need to place a wbsite order before too long! hm

Your sketch for the exclusive "Watcher" card is outstanding, I just love the cresent moon, the red color and the fit-and-finish on that one! (thumbs u

*BRAVO*, Matt! (worship)

Turokhunter,

Yeah, that "The Barn" postcard is a great one... I may need to place a wbsite order before too long! hm

Your sketch for the exclusive "Watcher" card is outstanding, I just love the cresent moon, the red color and the fit-and-finish on that one! (thumbs u

*BRAVO*, Matt! (worship)

Thanks!

Yeah, I can't quit looking at them.

The main reason I posted the "The barn" was to spark interest in it. It really is awesome. Heck, you should see the painting I bought too. The pics on the site, though they look good, do not do the paintings any justice. Beautiful in hand or should I say, on the wall?

Get the card while you can! lol

Turokhunter,

*BRAVO*, Matt! (worship)

Thanks!

The main reason I posted the "The barn" was to spark interest in it. It really is awesome.

Get it while you can! lol

Where? (shrug)

Turokhunter,

*BRAVO*, Matt! (worship)

Thanks!

The main reason I posted the "The barn" was to spark interest in it. It really is awesome.

Where? (shrug)

You can find a link to his site on his posts (thumbs u

Turokhunter,

*BRAVO*, Matt! (worship)

Thanks!

Where? (shrug)

You can find a link to his site on his posts (thumbs u

(thumbs u