• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wizard world L.A.

33 posts in this topic

The real problem is that the crowd at WWLA isn't the CFP, Central Florida Posse.

Or else we'd have some real reports.

Dead Balls Mint.

From the reports at my booth and Harley's booth, there are no customers there for old books. I guess everyone there was getting Alyssa Milano's autograph or at the WizKids booth.

Seriously slow from everything I heard.

I was there for old books.

I enjoyed the show. I made trades for FOUR COLOR books with several dealers. I think I picked up about 30 books including some in very nice condition.

One of the dealers gave me a pass for today's show so i am bringing another box of books in to try to do more trading with him, and if I have anything left over I will go back to Bedrock and Harley.

Don't believe everything you hear.

Show was fine for me but then again when you send second string stuff you get second string sales.

A valid point, Bob - Dale was not there in person and his secondary stock was....secondary.

Attendance was low, but I had an excellent show (purchased books from a half-dozen different dealers) and most that I spoke to related that show sales were average.