• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Gerber Books

7 posts in this topic

Someone in the forum sold a set for I think $70 not too long ago. I thought that was a very good deal. Not used but I bought my set from Bud Plant for $99. I was happy at that price.

it is a bargain....at those prices....or any.....Ernie allowed the comic community to "window shop". jon

Are you looking to buy or sell? If you're looking to buy, go with Bud Plant. He has the best price and even for $99 plus shipping, it's a great value.

Someone in the forum sold a set for I think $70 not too long ago. I thought that was a very good deal. Not used but I bought my set from Bud Plant for $99. I was happy at that price.

it is a bargain....at those prices....or any.....Ernie allowed the comic community to "window shop". jon

it is funny, I just read the acknowledgements again, and EG thanks JB for 3 x allowing him to visit and photo and even the books he missed, JB sent him (thumbs u