• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales of Suspense #40 2nd Iron Man !!!

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I actually think it looks better in hand. Biggest things are a few small tears on front cover, somewhat minor marvel chipping, and on the back one 1" tear and one 1/2" tear near each other. Decent gloss actually, pretty nice spine, nice color. Just picked this up today and I'm feeling pretty :cloud9: about it :) Also, on the LFC that is NOT a tear going through that guys head, just a light scratch. What do you guys think?

2338225448_138827a5c1_b.jpg

2338230848_c72bfd7423_b.jpg

Hey guys! Thanks for all the opinions! I would greatly appreciate any more! Do you guys think this is worth slabbing? To be honest, this is about my most valuable comic, and I don't see myself reading it much, if ever

Yup, slab fershure..........that's still a pretty valuable book in that grade. Mine's at CGC as we speak and is similar to yours (except for a smallish spine split and a nicer BC). I'm praying for at least a 4.0, but we'll see........... :wishluck: to you.

Yup, slab fershure..........that's still a pretty valuable book in that grade. Mine's at CGC as we speak and is similar to yours (except for a smallish spine split and a nicer BC). I'm praying for at least a 4.0, but we'll see........... :wishluck: to you.

Yours is at least a 5.0 :baiting: