• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got my grail (almost)

87 posts in this topic

I can't tell you how many people I know (3 ;) ) who have some nice low grade copies for sale one of whom I'm relatively certain would do time payments on it.

hm

My grail finally got here today...Wooohooo :headbang:

I can finally breathe now...You never know with ebay :shrug:

Here are some pics of my baby :cloud9:

AF01.jpg

My scanner sucks so I had to take some snapshots :)

you call for the graders notes to see why it "only" got a 6?...looks nicer than that!!!...i see small problem on back bottom corner..but 6 seems too hard....RESUB?

I called and I don't know why it was so low. I might resub at some point. :shrug:

You know the deal- you need to take a picture of YOU with your grail :baiting: Let's see the happy collector with his baby!!! :grin:

Congrat's man, that is one AWESOME looking book.

CountAF15.jpg

:whistle:

You know the deal- you need to take a picture of YOU with your grail :baiting: Let's see the happy collector with his baby!!! :grin:

CountAF15.jpg

:applause: Congrats Nelson!

BTW you need to eat some potatoes or something man! Buy food instead of comics :baiting:

CountAF15.jpg

:applause: Congrats Nelson!

BTW you need to eat some potatoes or something man! Buy food instead of comics :baiting:

Some people, like my self, enjoy being thin.