• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Auction Closing in 1 Hour: Thoughts?

73 posts in this topic

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on some of the auctions current prices, books you're aiming to land, etc, etc.

I noticed two in particular: 1. The extensively restored PLOD AF 15 in GD- (1.8) going for over $800 (is this a decent price compared to GPA?) and 2. there is often a question about the value of UK pence editions over the U.S. version. Considering a GD+ (2.5) ASM #1 is running at just over $600 whereas a GD- (1.8) is almost $300 more. hm

Any other observations or thoughts?

I lost out on a grail. Daredevil 111 CGC 9.8. It's ok though, it had off-white pages and the label failed to mention that it was the first appearance of the Silver Samurai. Another one will come along. I still have my 9.6 with white pages!

All I know is that the books I consigned are doing decently (some better than others). Didn't have many expectations figuring people had spent all their money last month.

Mine have just cleared the advance and the 10% comission. So from here on out, everything is :cloud9: for me.

All I know is that the books I consigned are doing decently (some better than others). Didn't have many expectations figuring people had spent all their money last month.

Mine have just cleared the advance and the 10% comission. So from here on out, everything is :cloud9: for me.

You had nicer books in the auction, obviously :sorry: