• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's crazy for the bondage?

60 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Is there anyone who can shed any light on this?

I can see the benefit of labels note (first appearance of blah blah blah) but what's the obsession with noting Bondage covers? Firstly it must be apparent that there is some bondage going to on the cover without it having to be noted. And secondly, are there really that many people for whom an illustration of someone tied up is such a selling point that it warrants a mention? Surely there must be better quality bondage action on the www than that (and is there really anyone who's bought that FF issue because if features a 'bondage cover' of The Thing ??? - take all sorts to make the world go 'round).

Oh, go on then, post your bondage covers (if you can squeeze them out of your bags).

And secondly, are there really that many people for whom an illustration of someone tied up is such a selling point that it warrants a mention?

The short answer is yes. :grin:

In fact, I believe that's the long answer, too.

are there really that many people for whom an illustration of someone tied up is such a selling point that it warrants a mention?

It was made "a big deal" by the book Seduction of the Innocent and has been perpetuated by Overstreet and now CGC, but I don't think anyone that collects bondage covers is getting their rocks off over them, other then maybe greggy.

There are far cheaper ways to see bondage than buying slabs with bondage covers. Google is our friend. :devil:

Wow ! I didn't think it got any better than just a 'bondage cover', but throw in Thongor and a giant lizard, and that's pretty much your perfect Saturday night. Make mine Marvel.

Actually my perfect Saturday night doesn't include either Thongor OR a giant lizard. hm