• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Raw BRONZE And SILVER AGE Keys-baby!

101 posts in this topic

Ok, so maybe they're not all keys, but all are nice books.

I wanted to mention, I don't grade comics, that's what cgc is for. Please use the scans and description to judge for yourself what the grade is. Please feel free to ask any and all questions before committing to buy as all sales are final.

Shipping w/confirmation to the US is included in all prices. If an offer is made, shipping can be figured out then. I happily sell to any where in the world, but shipping will have to be discussed.

Payment on purchases $150 and under can be made via paypal, anything above is by check. Paypal's fees are out of control and I don't want to feed that any more than absolutely neccessary.

To Clarify-> 1st :takeit: gets it! OR if a PM comes in to buy, I will mark as sold and that means it's SOLD. I hope this makes up for any mistakes I made.

Now, let's get this party started:

Iron Man #55

Very nice flat copy with ow pages. Very minor stress at spine and slight stress at corners. $95

54903-ironman55.jpg.7248fdeb01c08a365dddf4c8e4098ce3.jpg

Swamp Thing #9

This is a SWEET copy. If not for just a couple faint stress marks, and a little ripple at the lower back cover, this book would be AMAZING! Check the scans: :news: PRICE DROP from $40 to $25 Remember shipping is included, and will knock $5 off each book for multiple purchases.

54904-swampthing9.jpg.fa5638667f8c49162aab0d34273148fd.jpg

I wanted to mention, I don't grade comics, that's what cgc is for. Please use the scans and description to judge for yourself what the grade is. Please feel free to ask any and all questions before committing to buy as all sales are final.

Priority shipping w/confirmation to the US is included in all prices. If an offer is made, shipping can be figured out then. I happily sell to any where in the world, but shipping will have to be discussed.

Payment on purchases $150 and under can be made via paypal, anything above is by check. Paypal's fees are out of control and I don't want to feed that any more than absolutely neccessary.

1st :takeit: gets it!

Iron Man #55

Very nice flat copy with ow pages. Very minor stress at spine and slight stress at corners. $95

:news: SOLD!

Swampy still available. Working on adding more, guys.

Priority shipping w/confirmation to the US is included in all prices. If an offer is made, shipping can be figured out then. I happily sell to any where in the world, but shipping will have to be discussed.

Iron Man #55

I don't know if I am the first, but it looks like I am soooo... :takeit:

Iron Man #55

I'm still learning all this, but the Iron Man #55 was already sold to someone else via PM. The Swampy's still available. More to come today. Thanks.

I'm still learning all this, but the Iron Man #55 was already sold to someone else via PM. The Swampy's still available. More to come today. Thanks.

Ohh ... that's not very nice when you stated that "the first :takeit: takes it" (tsk)

Ohh ... that's not very nice when you stated that "the first :takeit: takes it" (tsk)

I would agree if Ken did not promptly mark it sold within the thread and ahead of the Mr.S's :takeit:

It sounds like Ken took the PM :takeit: and then noted it immediately in the thread and did it faster than anyone who was gonna pop the :takeit: publically.

Sounds responsible for me and light years ahead of most guys who are new to selling here.

Chris

I would agree if Ken did not promptly mark it sold within the thread and ahead of the Mr.S's :takeit:

It sounds like Ken took the PM :takeit: and then noted it immediately in the thread and did it faster than anyone who was gonna pop the :takeit: publically.

Sounds responsible for me and light years ahead of most guys who are new to selling here.

Chris

Thanks, Chris. This is actually amusing to me. I thought I clearly marked it as sold (4 hrs before the next person wanted to buy it), but apparantly not. I will not make the same mistake next time. Nube error. If you PM me and we do a deal, make sure to post here the i'll take it, I will as well. Maybe 2 posts about an item being sold will make things clearer?

Thanks,

Ken

That is not the way it works. It doesn't matter if someone chooses to buy it via the thread or PM. An "I'll take" it is an "I'll take it" no matter where it is posted. A buyer is not forced to make a sale public every transaction.

Plus he noted that it was sold in the thread. He posted that "breaking new" "sold". What's the problem?

Iron Man #55

I understood it had sold through PM, just wanted to see the melay that would insue after posting the :takeit: first according to Ken's auction rules. I don't care one way or other, first person to ink a deal should get it. Also being that he is new to boards, I had to break him in.

Sooo Welcome!

Paul

Iron Man #55

I understood it had sold through PM, just wanted to see the melay that would insue after posting the :takeit: first according to Ken's auction rules. I don't care one way or other, first person to ink a deal should get it. Also being that he is new to boards, I had to break him in.

Sooo Welcome!

Paul

Thanks, Paul! :makepoint:

Here's another book: Sub-Mariner #54. Bought as a 9.2 from Stephen Ritter. If any one know's him, he's the strictest grader on bronze/silver in the biz! $35 - remember this is shipping included. More shortly!

54936-sub54.jpg.69009772eeea5277a6dfa96794906b3a.jpg