• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Raw BRONZE And SILVER AGE Keys-baby!

101 posts in this topic

This Subby #52 was bought as a 9.6 WHITE!

This just in! Here is a more in depth description and I am being overly cautious: There are 2 hair line, and i mean hair line marks in the black line down the spine. Only 1 is even remotely visible in the scan about 1" up from the bottom staple. I need to get within 3" of the cover to see them. But, there is a bump on the back that is significant, to the point that i think the book is a 9.4 at best. Which is at the top edge of the back cover about 1" over from the spine.

Was $125 Now $95!

54956-sub52.jpg.fff9ea526bcee00cbf97ff2123ad5e6a.jpg

:gossip: those last three aren't Bronze Age books (per your subject line)...but they are darn nice...! :grin:

I know, but i'm having enough trouble trying to keep up with all the 'rulz' :tonofbricks: - last thing I wanted to do was create yet another thread. (:

Instead of starting a new thread, I'd just go back to your first post and edit your Subject line. I think It might help with your selling too, as people would see you had some SA books in your thread. Just a thought.

:gossip: those last three aren't Bronze Age books (per your subject line)...but they are darn nice...! :grin:

I know, but i'm having enough trouble trying to keep up with all the 'rulz' :tonofbricks: - last thing I wanted to do was create yet another thread. (:

All good man...but you might want to edit the subject line in your original post to include "HG Raw Silver", too, so the SA crowd doesn't pass you by!

All good man...but you might want to edit the subject line in your original post to include "HG Raw Silver", too, so the SA crowd doesn't pass you by!

Good advice, thanks! :headbang:

Your Swampies look nice :cloud9: Don't know why I never started collecting those.

Thanks! The stories were good for the most part, but the art by Bernie is absolutely AMAZING! Which probably why nice panel pages sell for as much as 5 figures now! :o

Pick 'em up - package deal style. I think I have hi-grades of the others not listed here to put the 10 ish run together. Drop me a line for a package. :grin:

This was bought as a 9.0. JLA 51 $25 shipped.

:takeit:

Don't know whether to thank you or call you a :censored:... nice book!

I'd prefer a thank you :foryou:

:foryou::foryou::foryou:

Thanks for saving me from myself... I had plenty of time to pull the trigger (and probably should have) but just not quite in the mood to get things not on my current want list.

Nice pick-up!

Nice books. Every collection should have a HG Swamp Thing 1-10 run.

That 2 is tempting me.....

BUY IT!! Remember, I'll be mowing your lawn before too long so you won't have that expense. :baiting:

BUY IT!! Remember, I'll be mowing your lawn before too long so you won't have that expense. :baiting:

Mowing his lawn sounds alittle like Cutting his grass to me.

Cutting someones grass as defined in the urban dictionary:

1. cutting someone's grass

When someone attempts to pick up your woman.

"Am I cutting your grass here mate?

"Nah, all's good, we jus' friends."

Mowing his lawn sounds alittle like Cutting his grass to me.

Cutting someones grass as defined in the urban dictionary:

1. cutting someone's grass

When someone attempts to pick up your woman.

"Am I cutting your grass here mate?

"Nah, all's good, we jus' friends."

I'm from rural parts. :blush:

Swampy 8. Nice copy with just the slightest stress. There is a very faint bend on the lower right cover. $20 shipped.

:takeit:Swampy 2, 8, 9 per your thread and as you mentioned, $5 off each book! and shipped!