• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

88 posts in this topic

The movie that did me in as a kid was "Night of the Living Dead" in B&W. I own the DVD and now it's pretty laughable to watch...

Also, it turns out I have a distant relative (by marriage) who was in that movie. He's one of the sheriff's deputies I think.

Saw Kill Bill Vol 1. recently too, and there's a Miracleman comicbook reference in that movie (among others).

anyone enjoy the TCM sequel with Renee Zellwegger (sp?) and Matthew McConaghey (sp?)

Yea. I guess that was an early film for both of them, kinda weird seeing two good-lookin' major stars in such an otherwise-cruddy film. I kinda liked it, but only because Zellwegger is kinda hot and because McCannaspellit played such a likable insano-hick.

You've not seen a good cheap horror movie until you've seen "Redneck Zombies" and "Bloodsucking Freaks".

Have not seen Zombies but have seen Freaks. Actually founs it a bit dull because it is one of those "subjective" type horror films (we Italians are legendary for making them and I just get bored).

Probably the worst and most terrible and cannot recommend because they are just so literally "bloody awful" are Cannibal Holocaust and Cannibal Ferox. One viewing (if you can make it through) lasts a lifetime. Such things simply should not be for entertainment.

I was REALLY bored with the first half of the original TCM. I mean, the whining and the heat and the stickiness and the "well get ON with it" - but when we finally meat (err - meet) the family - by gosh things get cooking and, as is probably pretty well known nowadays, almost no gore or blood is actually SHOWN. It is almost all implied in the original. I feel the first half was dreadful and the 2nd half brilliant for what it was trying to do. I will wait for the remake to come out on DVD and rent first.

Now a nice balance of the weird and the bizarre and the horrible and the kooky is MOTEL HELL. Man, you are gonna think twice before ordering sausage and eggs for breakfast! 27_laughing.gif It was great fun!

i cant wait to see the new tcm it has been years since i saw the first. tcm#3 saw is family is my favorite one.my favorite horror flicks have to be halloween.myers is one creepy mther fkr.if anybody gets a chance check out terror train with jamie lee curtis thats a pretty freaky movie. shocked.gif

Please, find a copy of Redneck Zombies.

You will love it.

Here's the official title...

Redneck Zombies

The Tabacco Chewin', Gut-Stompin', Cannibal Kinfolk from Hell!

Read this fine review if you want more information.

Link

One terrific (and cheap) gut flick with one of the most realistic shotgun blasts to a skull you've ever seen.

893applaud-thumb.gif

MOTEL HELL!

Motel Hell just rocks!

"It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters" grin.gif

And yes. Motel Hell rocks!

Another of my all time favorites.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Please, find a copy of Redneck Zombies.

You will love it.

Here's the official title...

Redneck Zombies

The Tabacco Chewin', Gut-Stompin', Cannibal Kinfolk from Hell!

Read this fine review if you want more information.

Link

One terrific (and cheap) gut flick with one of the most realistic shotgun blasts to a skull you've ever seen.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh my lord! Quickly perusing the reviews I HAVE seen it - I THINK on Joe Bob! Maybe not but I have seen it. It WAS great fun! thumbsup2.gif

Degenerate! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Thanks, Greggy.

grin.gif

Screw you hippie! tongue.gif

HEY!!!!!!! That's MY line! Screw you, plagarist!

Ummmm....anybody think Kaos would like this movie. Was wondering 'cause he likes "Golden Girls". confused.gif

Thanks, Greggy.

grin.gif

Ummmm....anybody think Kaos would like this movie. Was wondering 'cause he likes "Golden Girls". confused.gif

Screw you Herb! mad.gif

Thanks, Greggy.

grin.gif

Screw you Herb! mad.gif

popcorn.gif

Thanks, Greggy.

grin.gif

Screw you Herb! mad.gif

popcorn.gif

screw you greggy (with apologies to pov) grin.gif

Thanks, Greggy.

grin.gif

Screw you Herb! mad.gif

popcorn.gif

screw you hippy, (with apologies to pov) grin.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Thanks, Greggy.

grin.gif

Screw you Herb! mad.gif

popcorn.gif

screw you greggy (with apologies to pov) grin.gif

Hopes the Red River overflows into your basement! acclaim.gif