• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

88 posts in this topic

Degenerate! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Thanks, Greggy.

grin.gif

Screw you hippie! tongue.gif

HEY!!!!!!! That's MY line! Screw you, plagarist!

Ummmm....anybody think Kaos would like this movie. Was wondering 'cause he likes "Golden Girls". confused.gif

Screw you Herb! mad.gif

popcorn.gif

screw you greggy (with apologies to pov) grin.gif

Hopes the Red River overflows into your basement! acclaim.gif

893whatthe.gif

Degenerate! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Thanks, Greggy.

grin.gif

Screw you hippie! tongue.gif

HEY!!!!!!! That's MY line! Screw you, plagarist!

Ummmm....anybody think Kaos would like this movie. Was wondering 'cause he likes "Golden Girls". confused.gif

Screw you Herb! mad.gif

popcorn.gif

screw you greggy (with apologies to pov) grin.gif

Hopes the Red River overflows into your basement! acclaim.gif

Have you offically hijacked this thread?

confused-smiley-013.gif

It can be "Screw you anyone as long as it is not Hippy or Hippies. (well, actually, the South Park people actually own that but I called shotgun!)
Screw you gramps! smile.gif

It can be "Screw you anyone as long as it is not Hippy or Hippies. (well, actually, the South Park people actually own that but I called shotgun!)

You know? I am tired of being called insufficiently_thoughtful_person or GRAMPS or WHATEVER by people I have never talked to or even KNOW. So thanks to Greggy I am leaving the boards!

You know? I am tired of being called insufficiently_thoughtful_person or GRAMPS or WHATEVER by people I have never talked to or even KNOW. So thanks to Greggy I am leaving the boards!

893applaud-thumb.gif

richie.jpg

Pov? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Ahhhh! You have fallen into my trap! I see my leaving would make you 893applaud-thumb.gif!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I remain - and because of your 893applaud-thumb.gif at my leaving! So all may know that, because of Greggy, POV doth remain! Yes, all know this to be true, and, Greggy, may your punishment be swift and merciful!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Ahhhh! You have fallen into my trap! I see my leaving would make you 893applaud-thumb.gif!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I remain - and because of your 893applaud-thumb.gif at my leaving! So all may know that, because of Greggy, POV doth remain! Yes, all know this to be true, and, Greggy, may your punishment be swift and merciful!

Sigh...you've tried the drama king act previously so you have no cred! 893frustrated.gif

Me too! mad.gif

Me too! mad.gif

devil.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm back! grin.gif

Just couldn't stay away.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Sigh...you've tried the drama king act previously so you have no cred! 893frustrated.gif

Well, yeah - but that was because someone put a PLASTIC WRISTWATCH - PLASTIC wristwatch - on my photo. I mean - PLASTIC?????????