• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike's daily slab(s) for sale!

149 posts in this topic

I have a ton of slabs to start moving. I need some money for NYCC so I can get my hands on some more Golden Age

I'm going to post one or two slabs a day here, available to board members only before moving them to ebay or Comiclink.

:takeit: via PM or in the thread trump any negotiations. Time stamps of the :takeit: determine the winner for anything in question.

First one.

Batman #227... CGC 8.5 off white.....$150 plus shipping and insurance.[font:Comic Sans MS] SOLD![/font]

Batman227cgcvf.jpg

Batman227cgcvfb.jpg

I have a ton of slabs to start moving. I need some money for NYCC so I can get my hands on some more Golden Age

I'm going to post one or two slabs a day here, available to board members only before moving them to ebay or Comiclink.

First one.

Batman #227... CGC 8.5 off white.....$150 plus shipping and insurance.

Batman227cgcvf.jpg

Batman227cgcvfb.jpg

:takeit:

Highest Graded and only the second 9.6....and White pages!

Really this book should go to one of the auction houses, but I'm going to offer it here based on the last sale of the only other 9.6 in '04 with an annual increase of 10% plus about 10%...

.$600 :news:[font:Comic Sans MS]SOLD! via PM.[/font]

I suppose this may be an insanely high price (at least to one person :baiting:). So be it! It may also be a fair, or even low, price.

Ironman19NM.jpg

Ironman19NMb.jpg

First one.

Batman #227... CGC 8.5 off white.....$150 plus shipping and insurance.

Batman227cgcvf.jpg

Batman227cgcvfb.jpg

:takeit:

It's about time! Very nice pick-up :applause:

Highest Graded and only the second 9.6....and White pages!

Really this book should go to one of the auction houses, but I'm going to offer it here based on the last sale of the only other 9.6 in '04 with an annual increase of 10% plus about 10%...

.$600

Ironman19NM.jpg

Ironman19NMb.jpg

(worship)

I have a ton of slabs to start moving. I need some money for NYCC

post more books hm

Wouldn't that violate the "Daily" moniker?

Yep, but what the heck. Since one sold already. :banana: