• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official PovertyRow Avatar Selection Committee

Should Pov Take Sofia Petrillo To Use As His Avatar For Now And Forever To Have And To Hold In Sickness And In Health Till Death Do They Part?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pov Take Sofia Petrillo To Use As His Avatar For Now And Forever To Have And To Hold In Sickness And In Health Till Death Do They Part?

26 posts in this topic

2532.gif

Nay! Hail not the Hamster of Greggy's Unmentionable but, instead, Hail the Major of Khaos!

(Man!!! Get your priorities straight! And don't even THINK of giving me those 893naughty-thumb.gifsleeping.gif893blahblah.gif crapola thangs either!)

Leave Charlie M. out of it! smile.gif

2532.gif

Nay! Hail not the Hamster of Greggy's Unmentionable but, instead, Hail the Major of Khaos!

(Man!!! Get your priorities straight! And don't even THINK of giving me those 893naughty-thumb.gifsleeping.gif893blahblah.gif crapola thangs either!)

Leave Charlie M. out of it! smile.gif

Weak. Un-Greggy weak. 893frustrated.gif

My dear Greggy, I apologize humbly and sincerely for blunting your edge in this way. I know I shall not be able to forgive myself, hence I should not even begin to try! ::sigh::

How do I vote NO? confused.gifforeheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

Ah, my poll option is actually written in Khao-Esperanto (the official language of my homeland) and "yes" means... oh, it means "yes" in Khao-Esperanto as well.

Just shut yer word hole and join this man and this avatar in unholy matrimony forever and ever! sumo.gif

Greggy,

finally, a cool avatar!!

Congratulations on getting rid of that Munster [!@#%^&^]. sign-rantpost.gif

If by " cool "...you mean " lame "....I agree. hi.gif

Like your threads? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif